Feel Free to COMMENT! <3

Commenting is not only for Blogspot users... EVERYONE is allowed to comment on the items posted on the board. Please feel free to express your feelings or constructive criticisms on any of my work.
I always love to read how people view art... everyone is unique and everyone's opinion will be respected.
*please refrain from any profanity or offensive material.*

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tae Yang Portrait

Tae Yang Portrait
Medium: Pencil
Canvas: Sketch Paper
Size: 8.5"x 11"

Coming back to school a little early, I thought I would start working on doing portraits. After doing Life-Drawing... I definitely don't want to loose what I have learned. I still have much to learn, so hopefully by doing more portraits, I can evolve my techniques.

The sketch is of a singer in the Korean Hip-Hop group called Big Bang. His name... Tae Yang. He's definitely my favorite singer out of the group. Here's the original picture that this sketch was based on:

*picture credited to YG Entertainment Korea*

No comments: