Feel Free to COMMENT! <3

Commenting is not only for Blogspot users... EVERYONE is allowed to comment on the items posted on the board. Please feel free to express your feelings or constructive criticisms on any of my work.
I always love to read how people view art... everyone is unique and everyone's opinion will be respected.
*please refrain from any profanity or offensive material.*

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Figure Drawing Series 2

With the fall semester through with... it also goes another semester of my Life Drawing Class. I was blessed to have a professor to be able to really guide me to improving my technique and observations. Although the first half of my semester was somewhat of a struggle, I really feel that I have a better perception of proportion on the human body. People did say that even though the professor's teaching is quite boring and fustrating at times... they do realize that in the end they improve a lot. And so by the end of the semester... I do begin the realize the madness in his methods and really start to appreciating everything that he has done.

So this series contains most of the finished works during my life drawing semester.. ENJOY!

Figure 6
Medium: Charcoal & Conte Crayon
Canvas: Newsprint Paper
Size:

Figure 7
Medium: Charcoal & Conte Crayon
Canvas: Brown Kraft Paper
Size:

Figure 8
Medium: Conte Crayon & Charcoal
Canvas: Pastel Paper
Size:

Figure 9 "SELF-PORTRAIT"
Medium: Pencil
Canvas: Bristol 'Smooth' Paper
Size: 11" x 14"

Figure 10
Medium: Pencil
Canvas: Bristol 'Smooth' Paper
Size: 11" x 14"

Figure 11
Medium: Charcoal
Canvas: Bristol 'Smooth' Paper
Size:

Figure 12
Medium: Charcoal
Canvas: Newsprint Paper
Size:

No comments: