Feel Free to COMMENT! <3

Commenting is not only for Blogspot users... EVERYONE is allowed to comment on the items posted on the board. Please feel free to express your feelings or constructive criticisms on any of my work.
I always love to read how people view art... everyone is unique and everyone's opinion will be respected.
*please refrain from any profanity or offensive material.*

Monday, October 12, 2009

Current Work In Progress

Currently I'm looking at Kandinsky books to show me how abstract art is done. Or at least one way of abstract art. So I decided to section a part of Kandinsky painting and duplicate it with maybe some minor changes in it. So without much talking here is the current status:


This is almost at the stage of completion... so I'm hoping it will be done soon. :-D

No comments: