Feel Free to COMMENT! <3

Commenting is not only for Blogspot users... EVERYONE is allowed to comment on the items posted on the board. Please feel free to express your feelings or constructive criticisms on any of my work.
I always love to read how people view art... everyone is unique and everyone's opinion will be respected.
*please refrain from any profanity or offensive material.*

Monday, October 12, 2009

The New Works

Well it is yet again another year in Binghamton University as I start fresh with a new semester of Art Studio Classes. What is even more unbelievable is the fact that I am now spending my last year in this school. Sort of scary yet relieving at the same time. The future is sometimes a very scary thing to think about especially when the situation in the world today is in such a slump. But they always tell you to keep a bright mind and an optimistic point of view or else you'll definitely jinx your future for sure so I hope that this is just the beginnings of more wonderful and great things.

So I am currently taking two oil painting classes, which I am quite excited by that fact yet scared only because that only means that the workload is even more than before. So just wanted to share a picture of my little work corner that I have officially claimed for the semester!



What you see here is where I hope more great artworks will be created. So expect lots from this corner... because I am.

No comments: