Feel Free to COMMENT! <3

Commenting is not only for Blogspot users... EVERYONE is allowed to comment on the items posted on the board. Please feel free to express your feelings or constructive criticisms on any of my work.
I always love to read how people view art... everyone is unique and everyone's opinion will be respected.
*please refrain from any profanity or offensive material.*

Monday, February 16, 2009

Food Made to Look Good

So... I know I usually put my artwork up on this blog thing. But I also think that food in a way is art... as many chefs say. Also not only that but the presentation is definitely art when it comes to the high-class restaurants. Their plate sure looks like an artwork. So I decided to bake a cake and decorate it. My decoration may be quite elementary and the cake may be so-so but it's something to look at.

Dark Chocolate Mousse Yellow Cake w/ Strawberries & Blueberries
Cake: Yellow Vanilla Cake
Frosting: Dark Chocolate Mousse
Decoration: Strawberries & Brown Sugar coated Blueberries

The cake looks great... I think, but unfortunately the cake is a little dry due to over beating the cake batter. :-( Oh wells, one mistake makes you learn to do better.

1 comment:

natalies.sena said...

you need to blog more!!! even if it's food!